Chocolate & More! Tasting Tours & Salons
Divalicious Chocolate! offers corporate chocolate tasting tours and salons.
Divalicious Events owner, singing chef Jackie Gordon blogs under The Diva That Ate New York and spends her time exploring and tasting her way around New York City. Divalicious Events leads guided walking tours of Jackie's favorite chocolate and sweet shops, specialty food stores and food joints. YUM! Attendees get to:
- taste a myriad of divine city sweets and/or the best of NYC food finds
- learn the history and lore of the places they visit and the foods they taste
- get to shop for yummy treats so they can share the experience with family and friends
- have a fun, unique, gourmet experience and get some exercise!
Pricing: The pricing for our tasting tours start at $90.00 per person and varies depending on where we will be going and what you would like to taste. There is a 50% non-refundable deposit required with a minimum of $1000.00 to book a tasting tour. All tours are on foot unless arranged otherwise.
Tasting Tours generally stop at five places and typically run two to three hours, but the timing can be adjusted to suit your event needs.
Tasting Tour Themes
We can design a tasting tours to meet your specifications or desired neighborhood (i.e. West Village Tour, Lower East Side Tour, Nolita/Soho Tour, etc.) or you can choose from one of the following themes:
- All You Need Is Chocolate!: enough said
- Taste Five!: Salumeria, Sweets, Cheese, Wine & Chocolate Not Necessarily In That Order
- New York Old School: Taste The NYC classics
- Not Pretty Yummy: New York's Chinatown Eat & Shop
- Make It Fun-ky: East Village Eatz
How would it be to have the best food producers in New York City set up at stations for your event? We know it would be awesome! Attendees get to:
- taste the finest local, artisan foods and beverages
- meet local producers and chat with them about their products
- have fun and mingle!
Pricing: Quotes are provided based on your event requirements.
Tasting Salons are generally one and a half to three hours long. Timing can be adjusted to suit your event needs.
Tasting Salon Requirements: Clients are responsible for providing a venue, all room set up needs, audio-visual equipment as needed, crockery, glassware and flatware. Client is responsible for providing all necessary service staff for event and room set up, setting out and removal of tasting plates, serving, refreshing beverages, etc. unless there is an alternative agreement between the client and Divalicious Inc.